Andressa Urach

Andressa Urach, who was then fifteen years old, started meeting Tiago Costa. The couple dated for three months following their first date. Arthur Urach Costa, born on May 19, 2005 was the sole child from this couple. Six years later separation, the couple divorced because of marital problems. Andressa Urach moved into her mother's house to be with her only child. In six months, Andressa Urach lost her employment and had to leave her child in the care of his father. Her main goal was to find a better life for her son in Sao Paulo. In her memoir Morri Para Viver Andressa Urach says she endured sexual abuse all through her life, a victim of her foster grandfather abuse which began at when she was 2 until eight. Andressa managed to overcome all these problems because Andressa's foster grandmother witnessed the incident and returned her to live at her house. Her mother wasn't conscious of the abuse she suffered until Andressa published the book. In her interviews, the famous woman has claimed that before her conversion to Christianity she could not have forgiven her abuser. It was one of my most difficult choices I've faced. I reached out to the person who had was sexually assaulting me. This wasn't a simple thing to accomplish. I said on the phone following a lot of prayers and fasting that I had forgiven the man. And even though I'm not guilty of anything I asked for forgiveness. I didn't justify myself I just asked for forgiveness. In an interview, Globo Mariste Urach tells how she reacted when she found out about the abuse suffered by her son. The city she visited was in Rio Grande do Sul where the pedophile was a resident to seek the revenge.

 Andressa Urach  Andressa   Urach  Andressa Andressa Soares  Andressa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Cooper

Jill Scott measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Angie Harmon measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size